HDPE plastic products are ideal for outdoor cabinetry. This solid marine-grade polymer provides excellent weatherproof qualities and is FDA approved for food contact. HDPE will not warp, crack, split, or deteriorate over time, and includes a UV inhibitor to help retain its color even in direct sunlight. HDPE is designed to withstand sun, rain, snow, saltwater, and extreme temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and below -100 degrees Fahrenheit. Other benefits of HDPE include excellent scratch resistance, rigidity, and weatherability (UV Stabilized). It will not delaminate, chip, rot, or swell and has no moisture absorption. HDPE is easy to clean and maintain and comes in several available colors.
Features and Benefits:
- Lasts a lifetime
- Will not warp, rot or de-laminate
- No moisture absorption
- Low maintenance
- High impact
- Odor resistant and stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- No harsh chemicals required to clean the material
- Stays cleaner between cleanings*
- Environmentally green
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No leaching or out-gassing
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Available in 20 solid colors and 8 wood-grain colors.